IMC offers land development consulting services providing turnkey support for facility expansion and building projects. Services may be solicited independently or as an entire program.
IMC has provided services coordinating and administrating the required approvals with different municipal and state authorities on projects in all industries served. Having personnel that serve on zoning boards, planning commissions, historical commissions, land trust boards, and the like affords IMC the knowledge and experience necessary to assist your land development activities.
- Assesment of all costs
- Review all categories required
- Investigation of undefined costs
- Proforma Analysis
- IMC performs an extensive cost savings analysis suggesting alternate products and systems utilizing short/long term maintenance costs, life cycle costs, engineering costs, labor/material availability, technology efficiencies, etc.
Cost Savings Analysis
- Analyze site for potential construction cost savings
- Seismic refraction surveys
- Computerized site excavation analysis
- Computerized color coded cut/fill maps
- Computerized 3D site visualizations
- Utility availability studies
- Traffic study/patterns
- Geotechnical & environmental investigations
- Wetland delineation surveys
- Scheduling Consultants
- Spearheading all permitting approvals
- Coordination/oversite of all applications, studies, plans, testimonials, etc.
- Municipal escrow coordination
- Zoning Variance Assistance
Municipal and State Approvals
- Utility Availablility Assesment
- Gas, sewer, water and telephone
- Utility Service Commitments
- Utility company negotiation and documentation
Utility Capacity Verification
- Scope Preparation/Assessment
- Request for Proposal
- Proposal Comparison/Analysis
- Civil Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Building Automation
- Pricing tenant departmental construction criteria
- Scheduling tenant departmental construction activities
- Furniture, fixturing, equipment surveys (new/existing)
- Coordination tenant departmental activities.
- Assessment of prototype documentation