On Monday, September 21st, Parkway Corporation held the groundbreaking ceremony at the 2222 Market project site to celebrate the development of the new 19-story building.
The tower, designed by architectural firm Gensler, will stand 19 stories tall with over 300,000 rentable square feet. The building is specifically designed to have an extraordinarily light carbon footprint and will be seeking LEED-CS Gold and Fitwell.
- Robert Zuritsky, President and CEO, Parkway Corporation
- Brian Berson, Senior Vice President Real Estate and Development, Parkway Corporation
- Sarah Bouchard, Philadelphia Office Managing Partner, Morgan Lewis
- Robert Cottone, President and CEO, IMC Construction
- Kenyatta Johnson, Councilmember Philadelphia’s 2nd District
- Anne E. Fadullon, Director, Department of Planning & Development
- Anna Z. Boni, Executive Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer, Parkway Corporation
- April Brown, Principal, Laura W. Waring School