As restrictions are lifted in the Tri-State area, we are excited to continue the progress of our projects and get our employees, subcontractors, vendors back to working in the field. With projects restarting we wanted to provide you with an update on the steps we are taking to ensure that work is being performed safety and efficiently. Keeping people healthy and projects on track our highest priorities. As the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak continues to create challenges for families and businesses across the country, our focus is on the health and well-being of our employees, clients, subcontractors, vendors and the community. We are closely monitoring the situation and following recommendations from the CDC as well as Federal, State and County Authorities. Our goal is to maintain our project schedules while playing our role in the global effort to contain this virus.
While nothing is guaranteed the steps outlined below will ensure that work is performed as safely as possible while maintaining productivity on projects:
- All site job trailers/offices are restricted from visitors. To enable project site social distancing, meetings will be held outdoors in open air settings or in large open areas in the buildings.
- To create a more effective social distancing, work locations for all IMC employees are a combination of main office, jobsite, and work from home. We have discouraged changing work locations daily or weekly.
- In order to maintain productivity, all employees are set-up for remote access to all applications and fully supported by our IT
- We have discontinued all in person meetings and have migrated to tele-conferencing and Skype conferences.
- We have stopped visitor access to our main office except preplanned and essential
- Protocols are in place on all projects that require IMC staff each morning to verify through a series of questionnaires that require individuals to state they have not met any of the risk factors identified by the CDC.
- Every tradesman is completing the same questionnaire and undergoing temperature testing on a daily basis. IMC is requiring every company foreman to survey each of their workers prior to starting work each day to verify they have not been exposed to the risk factors utilizing the same survey
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have about our preparedness.
Construction Projects Across Pennsylvania Get Ready to Roll
Latest Updates On The Coronavirus Pandemic