As the nation’s largest minority owned commercial general contractor, IMC is partnering to provide superior construction solutions in an innovative and collaborative environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
IMC recognizes the leadership role we play as the nation’s largest minority owned commercial general contractor. Our vision is to be as richly diverse as the communities in which we work. We strive to lead by example and to create a lasting economic impact in the community through both our workforce as well as our subcontractor diversity programs. At IMC our culture embraces a workplace where everyone is emboldened and empowered as they thrive to be their best authentic selves and succeed.
2222 Market Street
University of Pennsylvania Health System
Advanced Outpatient Care Center
The Chemours Company
Chemours Discovery Hub
High Street Residential
Brightview Senior Living
Colliers International, Court Street Ventures
Crown 95 Logistics Center
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
Are you interested in changing skylines and shaping communities?
Build your career at IMC.
- A place to challenge the status quo.
- Career growth by working with smart people who have strong values.
- Embrace leading edge innovative technologies so continuous learning takes place in your daily flow of work.
- 100% company funded healthcare options for both you and your family.
- Your sense of humor is a plus.