- 35,000 SF addition, new mechanical systems
- 20 new classrooms, STEAM learning area
- New turf and grass athletic fields
- Owner: Bristol Township School District
- Architect: SchraderGroup Architecture
- Location: Levittown, PA
- Square Feet: 156,000 SQ FT
IMC's Innovative Approach to Project Challenges
With the building empty for over 10 years prior to construction, evaluating the existing conditions and coordinating the project with those conditions was critical to maintaining cost and schedule certainty.
IMC used laser scanning and 360o images to document the entire building and site and eliminate unknowns regarding existing conditions.
Through this innovative approach, IMC was able to mitigate scope and schedule concerns from existing conditions and maintain cost and schedule certainty throughout the project for the School District.