The multi-building project includes the construction of a residence hall and the renovation and expansion of the automotive technology center, metal trades center, and education center. Existing buildings were fully occupied under construction.
- 120,000 SF residence houses 275 students
- 460-seat cafeteria, fitness center, grocery
- Renovations to 70,000 SF auto center and 160,000 SF education center
- Owner: Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Architect: Murray Associates Architects
- Location: Williamsport, PA
- Square Feet: 350,000 SQ FT