- Entire mall spans 2.86 million SF
- 450 shops and restaurants
- Generates $60 million in sales tax revenue annually
- Owner: SIMON Property Group
- Architect: RTKL / McGillin Architecture
- Location: King of Prussia, PA
- Square Feet: 250,000 SQ FT
“IMC’s Virtual Design caught our attention. It was a construction tool that helped us identify where we might have problems….They made it simple and easy.”King of Prussia Mall Expansion
President, SIMON Malls
IMC's Innovative Approach to Project Challenges
The Mall has 50,000 visitors daily to 350 retailers. Loading docks, parking garages, and travel lanes on Mall Boulevard had to remain unblocked throughout the construction of the expansion.
IMC leveraged VDC to plan and communicate the delivery of the project. From foundation and utility work through Mall Boulevard, to structural steel erection over the travel lanes, every detail was planned and shared with stakeholders.
IMC maintained access to the parking garages during both holiday shopping seasons and continuous access to the loading docks throughout the entire project. VDC on this project, in conjunction with meticulous planning and communication, was key to its success.