This project included multiple sitework development phases and a facade modernization to bring a modern and fresh feel to an aging 472,000 square foot open-air retail center located in the Rhawnhurst neighborhood of Northeast Philadelphia. The job consisted of extensive sitework to build a football field-sized underground detention basin, four pad-ready sites, and parking and access reconfiguration, in addition to the façade renovation.
- Renovation and modernization of a 472,000 square foot open-air regional shopping center
- Extensive site coordination and logistics while the center remained open
- Distinct architectural features along Cottman Avenue, a major access route
- Owner: Brixmor Property Group
- Architect: InPlace Design
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Square Feet: 472000 SQ FT